Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Sport headlight packs a punch. Bright enough to use after dark in a pinch, you get the peace of mind from a light that bolsters your daytime visibility and safety. And with up to 95 lumens of wide-angle light that can be seen from multiple directions, everyone will see you coming. Its six light modes, meanwhile, provide multiple options for day or night, while runtime is up to 13.5 hours, depending on the mode you choose. Lastly, charging the battery is super easy thanks to the built-in USB tab that eliminates the need for a cable.
- 35 to 95 lumens output.
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
- 1.35- to 13.5-hour runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately)
- Six modes including: Steady High (70 lumens), Steady Low (35 lumens), Power Surge (70 lumens), Power Flash (95 lumens), Disco Flash (35 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.